Southern States Fertilizer
When you need to be absolutely certain about your fertilizer application, trust Southern States to get it right.
Our equipment and people are tested according to our strict GrowMaster® standards, ensuring that you’re working with nothing but the very best.
- Certified by the American Society of Agronomy as Certified Crop Advisors (CCA) and Certified Professional Agronomists (CPA)
- Recommend all crop inputs such as seed, crop protectants, and nutrients.
- Identify crop diseases, insects, weed, and plant growth problems
- Interpret soil and nutrient analyses
- Prepare state-approved nutrient management plans
- Assist with recordkeeping and profit analysis plus fertilizer, seed, and chemical purchase history
GrowMaster Certified Equipment:
- Tested annually
- Must pass a 52-point mechanical performance check
- Must pass an application pattern test certified by the National Association of Agricultural Engineers
GrowMaster Certified Applicators:
- Must possess a valid CDL with Hazardous Material Endorsement
- Must possess a state commercial pesticide applicator’s certificate
ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR NUTRIENT MANAGEMENT PLAN.
For further information