Aproach® Prima Fungicide
Aproach® Prima fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide that controls several foliar plant diseases, including anthracnose and fungicide-resistant frogeye leaf spot. With two modes of action, it offers both preventive and curative properties, resulting in a healthier crop that can deliver higher yield potential and increased revenue per acre in corn, soybeans, peanuts and wheat.
- Works nearly twice as fast as competitors, with uptake occurring on day one
- Rainfast within one hour for a more flexible application
- Helps stop spread of infection through its differentiated modes of action, and delivers residual for up to three weeks for extended disease control
- Improves green leaf area and chlorophyll production late into the season for stronger, more productive plants
- Through varying movement properties, quickly surrounds and penetrates each leaf and stem – even those that have yet to emerge
- Helps protect leaf surfaces near the soil to control diseases where many pathogens originate
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.