Enlist Duo® Herbicide
Enlist Duo® herbicide with Colex-D® technology conveniently combines 2,4-D choline with glyphosate for exceptional control of resistant and hard-to-control broadleaf weeds, including Palmer amaranth, waterhemp and giant ragweed in corn, soybeans and cotton with the Enlist™ trait. Its proprietary Colex-D technology provides reduced physical drift, near-zero volatility, low odor and better handling. Available from Corteva, it also can be applied on non-Enlist™ corn, soybeans and cotton as a nonselective preemergence/burndown/preplant for emerged weeds only.
- Improved control from two modes of action
- 90 percent less drift when applied with low-drift nozzles compared with a tank mix of glyphosate and traditional 2,4-D
- Choice of 23 labeled nozzles for use with Enlist Duo
- Wide application window
- Minimal buffer near sensitive areas
- Improved tank stability for a blend that stays mixed
- Flexible tank-mix options
- Practical tank cleanout procedure
- Enlist herbicides with Colex-D technology are the only herbicides containing 2,4-D that are labeled for use with Enlist crops
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.