Enlist One® Herbicide
Enlist One® herbicide is a straight-goods 2,4-D choline that tank-mixes with qualified glufosinate, glyphosate, residual herbicides and insecticides, forming the basis for an exceptional weed control program. Its proprietary Colex-D technology provides near-zero volatility and minimized potential for physical drift. Available from Corteva, it’s approved for burndown and postemergence control of broadleaf weeds with the Enlist™ trait in corn, soybeans and cotton. It also can be applied on non-Enlist™ corn, soybeans and cotton as a nonselective preemergence/burndown/preplant for emerged weeds only.
- Exceptional control of resistant and hard-to-control broadleaf weeds, including Palmer Amaranth, waterhemp and lambsquarters
- 2,4-D choline as the basis for exceptional control
- Ratio of herbicides customizable to match each farm’s needs
- Choice of 47 labeled nozzles for use with Enlist One
- Wide application window ‒ can be applied to Enlist soybeans through R2 stage, Enlist corn through V8 stage and Enlist cotton through midbloom
- Minimal buffer near sensitive areas
- Practical tank cleanout procedure
- Following burndown, Enlist herbicides with Colex-D technology are the only herbicides containing 2,4-D that are labeled for preemergence and postemergence use with Enlist™ crops
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.