BASF Liberty® herbicide delivers superior weed control across multiple trait systems. Its unique mode of action provides excellent performance on key driver weeds, including glyphosate-resistant broadleaves and grasses, greater application flexibility and unmatched convenience, with no known weed resistance in U.S. row crops. It is flexible across many soybean trait platforms.
- Designed for all LibertyLink® crops – canola, corn, cotton and soybeans
- Flexible across many soybean trait platforms – can be applied on LibertyLink GT27™, LibertyLink and Enlist E3™ enabled soybean acres
- Broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Effective for managing key weeds such as Palmer amaranth, waterhemp, kochia, ragweed and marestail, including those that have become resistant to other herbicides
- Superior performance on weeds resistant to glyphosate, PPO and ALS inhibitors and triazine herbicides
- Convenient to use because of its application flexibility and fewer restrictions
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.