Premix Formulation of InterLock® and Preference® Adjuvants
Convenient Crop-Based Premix
PowerLock® adjuvant combines the unique deposition, deep canopy penetration and drift reduction of InterLock® adjuvant with the nonionic surfactant benefits of Preference® adjuvant in one convenient premix formulation. Often recommended for use together, InterLock® and Preference® adjuvants help maximize fungicide, insecticide, herbicide and defoliant performance. By combining these two effective products in one formulation, PowerLock® adjuvant reduces measuring and mixing time, while maintaining top performance.
Increased Canopy Coverage
Testing has shown PowerLock® adjuvant performs at the same high level as InterLock® and Preference® adjuvants separately.
PowerLock® adjuvant benefits include:
- Up to 64 percent better overall coverage and deposition on target plants
- Deeper canopy penetration for increased deposition on lower canopy foliage up to 81 percent
- educed drift with up to 20 percent more spray kept on target plants
- Improved adhesion of spray droplets to the target plant’s leaf surfaces for more efficient spray coverage
- Slower rate of spray evaporation
- Better protection against ultraviolet rays for less spray degradation
|2 X 2.5-gallon jugs|
|5 to 8 fluid ounces per acre|
For more product information, visit Winfield United
Contact our team for field and crop specific recommendations.