Improves Spray Coverage and Performance
Best Surfactant In Its Class
Preference® adjuvant is the most effective nonionic surfactant in its class and offers competitively priced premium performance. Thousands of growers have proved the effectiveness of this patented, crop-derived, nonionic surfactant. Users have reported successful application with herbicides, defoliants, insecticides and fungicides on millions of cropland acres.
Increased Leaf Coverage
Preference® adjuvant improves the properties of spray droplets, maximizing your herbicide investment.
Preference® adjuvant benefits include:
- Non-foaming formulation
- Improved adhesion of spray droplets to the target plant’s leaf surfaces
- Reduced surface tension, which allows droplets to spread out over a larger area of the leaf surface
- Improved wetting, spreading and dispersing of spray solution
- Slower rate of spray evaporation
- Better protection against ultraviolet rays for less spray degradation
- Increased pesticide absorption and efficacy
- Labeled for use with aquatic herbicides
|4 x 1-gallon jugs|
|2 x 2.5-gallon jugs|
Surfactants are generally recommended on a volume-per-volume (v/v) basis.
For example: Percentage v/v per 100 gallons spray solution
|0.125||= 1 pint|
|0.25||= 1 quart|
|0.50||= 2 quarts|
|1.00||= 1 gallon|
Suggested rates with various pesticides and fertilizers* (per 100 gallons spray solution)
|Preference® (pints)||Product group|
|0.5–2||Insecticides, miticides and fungicides|
|8||Glyphosate formulations without added surfactants|
|1–4||Defoliants and desiccants|
|0.5–2||Fertilizers and micronutrients|
|InterLock® adjuvant may be included with Preference® adjuvant for improved deposition and canopy penetration, and to reduce spray drift.|
|* Always check pesticide label for specific crop use and application rates.|
For more product information, visit Winfield United
Contact our team for field and crop specific recommendations.