ProElite Senior 50 lb
- Four guaranteed amino acids.
- Guaranteed total microbial activity and enzymes.
- 10% Fat.
- Elevated biotin and iodine levels.
- Delivers great toplines as horses age.
- For enhanced digestibility.
- Provides for added calories and proper body condition.
- Supports sound hoof growth during the senior years.
Minimum Feeding Rate
|250 lb||500 lb||1,000 lb||1,500 lb||2,000 lb|
|LIGHT EXERCISE/WEIGHT GAIN||2.5||4.5||9.0||13.5||18.0|
Feed hay/pasture at a rate of 1–1.5% of body weight daily.
Feeding rates for mature weight and status are minimum pounds/day for that horse.
Amount can be increased if extra body weight is needed.
Make a mash or soup if horse has difficulty chewing or swallowing feed.
Feed pelleted, chopped, or cubed hay as chewing ability declines, or provide adequate pasture.
Consult with a veterinarian or nutritionist for a recommended diet.