Southern States 15% Meat Goat Feed (Deccox) Medicated 50 lb
- All natural ingredients.
- High energy levels.
- 15% protein level.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Fortified with key micronutrients.
- Contains Deccox (Decoquinate).
- Qualifies for all special religious markets and food safety.
- Promotes rapid, efficient growth and condition.
- Develops muscle for top value.
- Aids in reducing urinary calculi.
- Optimum bloom for top selling value.
- Prevent coccidiosis.
Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when experience indicates that it is likely to be a hazard. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg per 100 lb. (0.5 mg/kg) of bodyweight per day.
Feed at a rate of 1.1 lbs./100 lbs bodyweight/day. Provide free choice access to good forage (hay, pasture), water, and salt to all animals. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States mineral program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
CAUTION: Do not use Decoquinate in feeds containing bentonite.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For goats only.
WARNING: Do not feed to goats producing milk for food.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.