Southern States 17% Goat Feed (Deccox) Medicated 50 lb
- High protein.
- High energy.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- Available with Deccox (Decoquinate).
- Supports needs of high producing does for milk production.
- Supports optimum growth, milking and re-breeding with one feed.
- Fed according to guidelines, balances hay and various pasture forages.
- Prevention of coccidiosis in young, growing goats.
Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when experience indicates that it is likely to be a hazard. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg per 100 lb. (0.5 mg/kg) of bodyweight per day.
Feed at a rate of 1.1 lbs./100 lbs bodyweight/day. Provide free choice access to good forage (hay, pasture), water, and salt to all animals. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States mineral program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
CAUTION: Do not use Decoquinate in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Do not feed to goats producing milk for food.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.