Southern States 24% Sheep & Goat Block 33 1/3 lb
- Self feeding with intake controlled by hardness and salt level.
- 33 1/3 lbs., block form.
- 24% protein.
- Contains added vitamins and minerals, including selenium.
- Assures proper intake when fed free choice to groups of animals.
- Easier for all persons to carry. Allows free choice feeding without requiring special equipment.
- Provides needs on pasture and with hay.
- Provides a complete supplement to hay or pasture; no additional supplementation required
- Provide 1 block for every 20 animals along with adequate hay or pasture.
- When block is half consumed, add an additional block to maintain intake. Intake should
average 0.1 pounds per head per day.
If intake exceeds 0.2 pounds per head per day, provide additional forage or place blocks farther away from water source.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.