Southern States Grow-N-Show (Deccox) Goat Feed Medicated 50 lb
- A pelleted feed designed for preparing show goats
- Contains added Yeast.
- Contains organic copper, organic zinc and organic manganese.
- Contains Ammonium Chloride.
- Contains Deccox.
- Optimize frame and muscle growth with added energy for bloom.
- Improved rumen function and an aid to feed Intake during stress.
- Improved immune function during periods of stress and show travel.
- An aid in the reduction of urinary calculi in males.
- For the prevention of coccidiosis. No withdrawal required.
Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when experience indicates that it is likely to be a hazard. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg per 100 lb. (0.5 mg/kg) of bodyweight per day.
Feed at a rate of 1.1 lbs./100 lbs bodyweight/day. Provide free choice access to good forage (hay, pasture), water, and salt to all animals. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States mineral program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
CAUTION: Do not use Decoquinate in feeds containing bentonite.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For goats only.
WARNING: Do not feed to goats producing milk for food.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.