Southern States Sheep Feed Pellets 50 lb
- 16% protein.
- Flexible use.
- Provides energy, vitamins, and minerals.
- Economical protein source to supplement low protein forages.
- Suitable for good performance in ewes, rams, and replacements.
- Supplies nutrients required to meet sheep needs.
- Assures uniform intake of nutrients, no sorting of ingredients.
Market Lambs & Lambs for Breeding Purposes: At about 2 weeks of age, creep-feed all the good quality forage and Sheep Feed Pellets they will eat. Not recommended as the sole feed for rapidly growing ram lambs.
Ewes - Late Gestation: Feed good quality forage and 0.5 to 1 lb. of Sheep Feed Pellets daily.
Lactating Ewes: Feed good quality forage and 2 to 2.8 lbs. of Sheep Feed Pellets daily.
Rams: During breeding season, feed good quality forage and 2 to 3 lbs. of Sheep Feed Pellets daily.
Vaccinate for enterotoxemia (overeating disease). Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States Mineral Program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to goats.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.