Southern States Sheep Mineral with Zinpro 50 lb
- Maximum allowable selenium level with vitamin E.
- Complete supplementation of major and trace minerals and needed vitamins.
- No added copper sources.
- Zinc Methionine is an organic zinc.
- Available with (BVT) on a minimum order.
- Note: Not to be fed to any other species.
- Prevents white muscle disease and improves immune system.
- Proper levels ensure good performance of sheep with improved health and reproduction.
- Minimizes long-term build-up and toxicity.
- Aides in hoof condition and wool quality.
- For prevention of coccidiosis.
Free Choice Feeding: Feed at a rate to allow sheep to consume 1/2 to 3/4 oz./head/day. Mixing Mineral: Mix 50 lbs. of mineral along with 1,950 lbs. of other feedstuffs for a ton batch. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Vaccinate lambs for overeating disease.
CAUTION: Do not feed to goats.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.