Southern States 16% Sweet Goat Feed 50 lb
- "Sweet" type, textured feed.
- Balances forage programs.
- All natural protein/high energy.
- High levels of minerals and vitamins.
- Very palatable; well liked by goats.
- Use with one of the optional feedstuffs: legume, grass, mixed hay, pasture or corn silage.
- Promotes good milk production and efficient weight gains.
- Ensures proper level of these nutrients without over or under feeding.
Milking Does - Feed 1 lb. of Sweet Goat Feed for every 2-3 lbs. of milk depending on forage quality.
Yearling and Dry Does - Feed 0.5 to 1.5 lbs. Sweet Goat Feed daily.
Breeding Bucks - Feed 1 to 1.5 lbs. daily when inactive. Increase feeding to 2 lbs. or more if active.
IMPORTANT: Provide free choice access to good forage (hay, pasture), water, and salt to all animals. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States Mineral Program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.