Southern States Genetic Expression 16% PowerStroke 50 lb
- 16% Crude Protein.
- Pelleted form.
- Selenium Yeast.
- Chelated trace minerals.
- Yeast compounds.
- Hydroxy form of Copper, Zinc and Manganese trace minerals.
- Other Feed Additives available.
- When forages are low in protein (corn silage and low quality grass hay/pasture); this will assist in maintaining adequate structural growth.
- Decreased feed waste and reduced sorting of feed to maintain uniform nutrient intake.
- Increased selenium availability to support immune function.
- Key to immunity development and vaccine response. Supports reproductive health, sperm quality and quantity, hoof integrity and skeletal structure.
- Supports gut health and feed intake.
- Reduces the level of sulfates, decreases antagonist and greater overall bioavailability.
- Versatile medication programs to fit varied "on farm" challenges.
Feed continuously along with hay, silage or pasture. For cattle not acclimated, feed small quantities and gradually increase level of feeding over a period of several days. Adequate roughage must be available at all times. Provide clean, fresh water at all times. Follow Southern States Mineral Program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration. Beef cattle can be fed 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium from feed supplements for limit feeding.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For cattle only.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.