Southern States 16% PowerStroke w/(BVT) Medicated 50 lb
- Pelleted form.
- 16% Crude Protein.
- Selenium Yeast
- Organic trace minerals.
- Medicated or non-medicated versions available.
- Decreased feed waste and reduced sorting of feed to maintain uniform nutrient intake.
- When forages are low in protein (corn silage and low quality grass hay/pasture); this will assist in maintaining adequate structural growth.
- Increased selenium availability to support immune function.
- Supports skeletal and immune system functions.
- Choose which best fits your "on farm" needs.
Feed continuously at a rate of no less than 60 mg nor more than 300 mg/head/day. Hand fed: The medication must be contained in at least 1 lb. of feed. Intake of lasalocid in excess of 200 mg/head/day have not been shown to be more effective than 200 mg/head/day.
Feed 1.5 to 7.5 lbs./head/day along with hay, silage or pasture. For cattle not acclimated, feed small quantities and gradually increase level of feeding over a period of several days. Adequate roughage must be available at all times. Provide clean, fresh water at all times. Follow the Southern States mineral program as recommended.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration. Beef cattle can be fed 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium from feed supplements for limit feeding.
CAUTION: The safety of Lasalocid for use in unapproved species has not been established. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feeds containing Lasalocid as ingestion may be fatal.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For cattle only.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.