Southern States Genetic Expression Weathershed Beef Breeder Hi-Mag 50 lb
- Weatherized mineral.
- Chelated trace minerals.
- 2,000 ppm of copper.
- Selenium Yeast.
- 10% magnesium.
- Yeast compounds.
- Hydroxy form of Copper, Zinc and Manganese trace minerals.
- Feed Additive options available.
- Prevents lumping and nutrient loss under high moisture conditions.
- Key to immunity development and vaccine response. Supports reproductive health, sperm quality and quantity, hoof integrity and skeletal structure.
- To overcome antagonistic levels of sulfur and iron.
- Increased selenium availability to support immune function.
- Provides supplemental magnesium when grazing tetany prone pastures.
- Supports gut health and feed intake.
- Reduces the level of sulfates, decreases antagonist and greater overall bioavailability.
- Versatile medication programs to fit varied "on farm" challenges.
Provide to cattle 2-4 weeks prior to grazing pastures. Place mineral in a feeder protected from the weather accessible to cattle at all times. Feed at a rate to provide not more than 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium. Mineral should be moved closer to source of water or areas where cattle congregate to increase consumption or farther away to decrease consumption. Use as the sole source of salt. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration. Beef cattle can be fed 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium from feed supplements for limit feeding.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.