Southern States Traditions Weathershed Mag-O-Min 50 lb
- Weatherized mineral.
- 1,500 ppm of copper.
- 12% magnesium.
- Yeast compounds.
- Feed Additive options available.
- Prevents lumping and nutrient loss under high moisture conditions.
- To overcome antagonistic levels of sulfur and iron.
- Provides supplemental magnesium when grazing tetany prone pastures.
- Improves palatability of high magnesium minerals.
- Choose which best fits your "on farm" needs.
Provide to cattle 2-4 weeks prior to grazing pastures. Place mineral in a feeder protected from the weather accessible to cattle at all times. Feed at a rate to provide not more than 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium. Mineral should be moved closer to source of water or areas where cattle congregate to increase consumption or farther away to decrease consumption. Use as the sole source of salt. Provide free access to clean, fresh water at all times.
CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep.
NOTE: Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm in the total ration. Beef cattle can be fed 3 mg/head/day of supplemental selenium from feed supplements for limit feeding.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.