Together, these two industry pioneers have teamed up to give you a chance to hit the show circuit in style this year! Enter to win a McGuinn Tack Trunk before 3/31/17. And good luck in the competition arena this year!
Three winners will be drawn. Winner will receive base large trunk model (shown) in the colors of their choosing from McGuinn Farms Inc. with a monogram or name on the front trunk panel. Southern States will cover shipping charges. Any additional accessories the winner would like added to the trunk will be paid for by the winner. Winner will be contacted via phone on or about April 10th.
1. To Enter: McGuinn Tack Trunk/Southern States Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts on March 1, 2017 and ends on March 31, 2017. Must be 18 or older to enter. Enter online at www.southernstates.com/McGuinn. Making a purchase is not necessary to enter or win and will not increase your chances. All entries must be received by March 31, 2017 at 12:00 AM EST. No mechanically reproduced entries/requests will be permitted and all entries become the sole property of Southern States Cooperative, Incorporated (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person. Upon completion of entry form, click “enter”, and you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “RULES” Livestock/Equine Marketing, SSC-5th Floor, 6606 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230 by March 31, 2017 or go to Link www.southernstates.com/McGuinn.
2. Prize Details: There are three prizes consisting of one (1) Large McGuinn Tack Trunk, worth $500 each. Each winner will receive the Basic Model Tack Trunk from McGuinn Farms in the color of their choosing with a monogram on the front panel. All shipping charges will be paid for by the winner. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes is $1,500.00. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner. Prize is not transferable. Prize may not be resold. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable.
3. Drawing and Awarding of Prize(s): Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will take place on or about April 7, 2017. Drawing and awarding of prize will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Prize winner will be notified by e-mail and phone following the drawing and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by sponsor. Failure to respond with in the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. Winner agrees to release Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, employees and representatives from any injuries, damages or losses which may be sustained in connection with ownership, use or misuse of the prize. If prize or prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Winners agree that sponsor may use their names or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). Limit one prize per person or household.
4. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received.
5. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with internet access. Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Sponsor and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
6. List of Winner(s): For a list of winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “WINNERS” Livestock/Equine Marketing, SSC-5th Floor, 6606 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230.
7. Sponsor: Southern States Cooperative, Incorporated. 6606 West Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia 23230.