Energy Products & Services
Manchester Tank Steel Propane DOT Cylinders contain the following features:
- Range in size from 5 to 420 lbs.
- Used in a variety of applications — domestic, recreational, commercial, and industrial.
- Manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- Conform with strict compliance to DOT specifications
- Multiple testing procedures conducted for all cylinders.
- Steel shot blasted prior to painting.
- For maximum rust protection, all cylinders coated with Powder Coat Paint.
OUR #1 REFILLABLE CYLINDER contains the following features:
- Complies with DOT specifications for a refillable cylinder
- Proprietary valve design with positive on-off valve, relief & fixed maximum liquid level gauge
- 2 sizes for multiple applications
- Empty cylinder filling time is 50-70 seconds using drift method
- UL listed filling adapters and drifting dispensers available
- Safety fill valve prevents disposable container connection and refilling
- Recycled powder paint for maximum rust protection
- Refillable ... it costs more to recycle a cylinder than to build one
- Eliminates millions of pounds of waste per year
- Propane is listed as an approved, clean fuel alternative under the 1990 Clean Air Act and the Energy Policy Act of 1992
- Propane reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Propane is a non-toxic and non-poisonous fuel, so it's not harmful to soil or water
GASOLINE TO PROPANE CONVERSION BENEFITS
- Lower fuel cost per operating hour
- Run times comparable to gasoline (1-1/2 - 2 hours)
- Easy installation and operation
- Improved engine life and performance
- Reduce equipment maintenance
- Significantly reduces air pollution
- Reduce noise pollution
- No fuel contamination
- Eliminates fuel theft
Vent-Free Infrared & Blue Flame Gas Space Heaters
Vent-Free Gas Fireplaces
- Empire Comfort Systems
Propane Direct Vent Wall Furnaces, Vented Room Heaters, Vent-Free Radiant Heaters & Vent-Free Fireboxes
- Vantage Hearth
Cast Iron Stoves, Fireplace Inserts & Blue Flame Space Heaters
Natural Gas & Propane Vent-Free Heaters
Vent-Free Fireboxes & Free-Standing Gas Stoves
Gas Space Heaters
- Mr. Heater
Garage Heaters, Portable Radiant Heaters, Forced Air Propane & Kerosene Heaters, Tank-Top Propane Heaters, Vent-Free Wallmount Heaters
- Lexington Forge
Direct Vent Fireplaces & Inserts, Cast Iron Stoves
Vented & Vent-Free Inserts, Propane or Natural Gas Vent-Free Cast Iron Stoves, Direct Vent Fireplaces
- World Marketing of America
Propane Cabinet Heaters, Convection & Radiant Kerosene Heaters, Gas Stoves, Blue Flame & Infrared Wall Heaters, Dual Fuel Gas Fireplaces
Benefits of Gas Fireplaces and Heaters
- Gas fireplaces and space heaters are safe and energy efficient ways to heat your home. (99.9% energy efficient)
- You can always be assured of a heat source, even in the event of a power outage.
- With so many options available, you can design the look of your gas fireplace to suit your tastes.
- Create the look of a wood fireplace without the mess
- Vent-free gas fireplaces can be conveniently installed anywhere there is a gas line in your home.
- Many systems feature (or can be adapted for) built-in thermostats, programmable controls and remote control capabilities.
- Gas heaters provide a comfortable living environment, reduce energy consumption and lower operating costs compared to traditional furnaces.
- The brands we offer will be sure to provide reliable performance year after year.
- Contact your local Southern States store to begin creating your ideal home heating system.
Gas Heater Accessories
Empire Comfort Systems
World Marketing of America
Martin Hearth & Heating
Skytech & Ambient Technologies